Thanks to our partnership with the manufacturer of ABS systems for original equipment, NingBo SAFE Brakes, we can follow the motorcycle manufacturers for their assembly of original equipment OEM systems motorcycle ABS.
NingBo Safe Brakes systems Co, LTD was founded in December 2014, with the main objective of developing a security system for vehicles with two wheels as motorcycles and high-speed electronic vehicles. It develops internally R&D, production, sales and technical services.
It has a team of R&D and management with extensive experience, included 3 postdoctoral, 10 specialists and PHD, It aims to be number one in China and around the world, in the field of anti-lock brake system.
The performance of our product ABS has successfully passed the certification EUR Standard IV (Luxembourg ATEEL) in August 2015 and also the EMC certification in November 2015. The company has been evaluated by TUV IATF16949 (Germany) in December 2015 and we have also completed a strategic partnership with many international companies such as Benelli, PIAGGIO, AMOUNT, LONCIN, Lifan, QianJiang, Aeon, ZongShen.
Product Overview :
- It improves stability and control of the bike
- It shortens the braking distance
- lightweight design (all-in-one) and easy insertion into the bike
- Dimension: 86.6× 64 × 98.6mm
- Weight: ≈0.746Kg
- Automatic type of road surface and slip variable control Identification
- CAN diagnostic interface and KLINE
- Low radiated noise
- Single-channel control: front wheel
- Dual Channel Control: both the front wheel and rear
- Compact design and specific size for installation on motorbike
- solenoid valve, micro-flow for the braking system
- algorithm development and self-generation code based on Matlab / Simulink
- Control of the speed of rotation of the motorcycle based on PWM
- System architecture MCU + ASIC on four-layer PCB
- OSEK RTOS meets the requirements
- Development of ECU in compliance with the ISO26262 requirements
- Support for communication via the K line and CAN, with supply of complete error diagnosis
- More than 100 security monitoring and management strategies
- It supports calibration function based on CCP (CAN Calibration Protocol)
- Advanced production technology, error correction technology and modern production equipment
the anti-lock braking system (MABS) It is designed specifically for motorcycles, considering the dynamics of the vehicle and the characteristics of the braking system.
Relying on the state of the braked wheel movement (read every millisecond) from the wheel speed sensor, l 'ABS adjusts the braking torque to prevent the wheels from locking.
This is a closed loop control system, and can have the following advantages:
- The stability of the vehicle can be ensured at any time of braking.
- The distance of the braking can be shortened by making a full use of the rubber-ground grip.